We all Need Inspiring Quotes Sometimes
We all have rough days: Days when everything seems to be going wrong. In 2018, it’s easy to lose your faith. It seems like everything gets worse and worse, but we can’t afford to lose the faith! It’s time we take back our faith and wave it around higher than ever! If you’re needing a little boost today or know someone who needs some faith encouragement, take a look at these ten inspiring quotes about faith and find yours again!
1. “There isn’t enough room in your mind for both worry and faith. You must decide which one will live there.”
2. “To trust God in the light is nothing, but to trust him in the dark — that is faith.” —Charles Spurgeon
3. “Your faith can move mountains, and your doubt can create them.”
4. “Faith is taking the first step, even when you don’t see the whole staircase.” —Martin Luther King Jr.
5. “Faith isn’t a feeling. It’s a choice to trust God even when the road ahead seems uncertain.” —Dave Willis
6. “Faith is trusting God has a purpose for all that’s happening in your life without knowing why.” —Rick Warren
7. “Faith is trust — trust that God sees what we cannot, and that he knows what we do not.” —Dieter F. Uchtdorf
8. “When we are in fear, we have more faith in the enemy’s plan, than in God’s plan.” —Chloe Gooden
9. “Your faith will grow, not by chance, but by choice.” —Neil L. Andersen
10. “Faith is to believe what you do not see; The reward of faith is to see what you believe.” —Saint Augustine
SUBSCRIBE TO OUR DAILY DEVOTIONAL
Start your day together with God and the GOD TV team. Get a daily devotional and encouraging 2-3minute video direct to your inbox.Join today