For the past couple of weeks, I have been facing seasons of challenge that have hindered my writing and impacted my daily life. However, I have made the choice to persevere through every obstacle and challenge thrown at me for no weapon formed against me shall prosper (see Isaiah 54:17).
I have developed endurance and a fighting spirit through Christ who equips, empowers, and strengthens me. I am learning more about God through revelation, my faith is growing and I have acquired the resilience of standing unmoved in the face of adversity. I continue towards fulfilling purpose of building the Kingdom of God – for the righteous keep moving forward in faith.
I have learned that believers can experience the joy of the Lord every day – even during the storms of life! We are to encourage believers to be inspired, be transformed, and be like Christ as we all step out in faith today. Be encouraged to face the fight victoriously by applying the following Kingdom principles:
18 Ways to Choose Joy
1. Seek the Kingdom of God above all else, and live righteously, and He will give you everything you need.
2. Know that you are who God says you are.
3. Know that you have what God says you have.
4. Know that we can do everything through Christ who gives us strength (see Philippians 4:13).
5. Study and meditate on the word of God day and night (Joshua 1:8).
6. Get rid of distractions.
7. Silence the negative voices around you.
8. Live, rest, and thrive in His Presence.
9. Pray all the time for the prayer of faith of a righteous man – it will meet any hardships, sickness in your life (see James 5:13-18).
10. Command and seize your day. I will get up at 5am most mornings to command my morning and decree and declare what I want to happen for the day. I will confess the word of God works. Job was challenged by God in Job 38:12, Have you commanded the morning to appear and caused the dawn to rise in the east?
11. Align yourself with the Word of God. This means abiding in the Word of God (see John 15:1-8).
12. Speak the Word over your children every day.
13. Know the Word to apply to every situation as Jesus did when He was tempted in the wilderness by the devil (see Matthew 4:1-11).
14. Share the love of Jesus.
15. Forgive others for your Father in heaven will also forgive you. Forgive us our sins, as we have forgiven those who sin against us (see Matthew 6:12).
16. Share the word of God and fulfill the Great Commission (see Matthew 28:18-20).
17. Avoid strife.
18. Do not complain but confess the Word.