Have you ever been in a situation where the only answer was Jesus? Watch Brittany’s story as she cried out for her daughter’s life, “Jesus, I need you to help me right now…”
What Does The BIble Say?
Matthew 7:7-8 NIV – “Ask and it will be given to you; seek and you will find; knock and the door will be opened to you. For everyone who asks receives; the one who seeks finds; and to the one who knocks, the door will be opened.”
Jeremiah 33:2-3 NIV – ““This is what the Lord says, he who made the earth, the Lord who formed it and established it—the Lord is his name: ‘Call to me and I will answer you and tell you great and unsearchable things you do not know.’ ”
Brittany definitely experienced the reality of this truth that day at the beach when she cried out, “Jesus, I need you to help me.” Without God who knows what would have happened at the beach that day. It is important, that no matter what we are facing, that we turn to I AM and invite Him in.
Take a moment to reflect on what you’ve watched and read. Journal your thoughts as you answer the questions below.
- What is your automatic response when something bad happens?
- Is it easy for you to cry out to Jesus in hard times? Why or why not?
- Do you feel alone when you’re facing a trial or are you able to receive comfort from Jesus?
- Is there anyone you need to forgive to grow your trust in Jesus? If so, who?
- How confident are you standing on the promise in Jeremiah 33:3?
- What can you do to grow your ability to hear God’s voice?
Read more on the GOD TV blog here
Watch GOD TV here