Join over 25,000 people from across the UK and beyond at Big Church Day Out. It will be a time of worship together in the jaw-dropping surroundings of the Wiston Estate, in the company of some of the best Christian artists in the world.
Each year, rippling flags and worship anthems ring out from Main Stage as families flock to the field of fun, and cream teas are served within earshot of choirs surrounded by the beautiful gardens of Wiston House. This is the Church; all tribes and all ages, campsites becoming communities, memories in the making, the happiest festival-goers on the planet.
The Big Church Bazaar is packed full of resources, gifts, ideas and treasures just waiting for you to explore and discover! This buzzing venue brings together an incredible selection of Christian ministries and traders, so whether you’re looking for ideas for your church, clothing with a message, new campaigns to support, books, artwork, jewellery or a summer holiday location, you’re sure to find it in the Big Church Bazaar!
Here is a list of all the stages and the days and times they are open. It’s going to be AMAZING!
We’d love your help to keep the queues down, here’s what you can do:
- Arrive as early as possible
- Have your e-ticket ready for checking before you reach the ticket gate
- Travel in groups by coach (it’s cheaper and more environmentally friendly)
- Share lifts (you could even use Liftshare.com)
- Stay over in the Big Church Campsite or Glamping Village and get even more out of your visit!
- Allow about 30 minutes to exit the site at the end of the day, but be aware that it could take longer.
Big Church Day Out Tickets
🎤🎵IT’S HERE, GET YOUR SINGING VOICES WARMED UP! 🎵🎤
Make sure your child isn’t missing out this May! Upgrade them to a BCYouth ticket today for just £15 to enjoy four sessions over three mornings, then having their fix of festival fun in the afternoons; getting up-close-and-personal with some of the best artists in the world 🙌🏻
Be part of Big Church Day 2020, book your tickets here!