In January 2017 GOD TV President and CEO, Ward Simpson led GOD TV viewers to “start the year right” with a special ‘Bless Israel’ broadcast. Since then we have continued this annually. Funds are raised for GOD TV’s continued broadcast outreach and to support several charitable projects. As a result we have seen God miraculously increase our viewership and we have been able to support many underprivileged Messianic Jews and Christian Arabs.
SOME OF THE PROJECTS WE SUPPORT IN ISRAEL
At GOD TV we know we’re blessed to be a blessing and through the phenomenal support of our viewers we have been able to accomplish the following:
- We are partnering with Together for Israel to bring joy into the lives of many young kids by building playgrounds for children in Northern Israel.
- GOD TV is supporting a Hebrew speaking Messianic congregation, Tiferet Yeshua to expand their outreach. They are doubling their seating capacity from 150 to 300 people and are starting to live stream their services to reach more people with the Gospel.
- We have given to Keren Ahvah Meshihit, a ministry printing Bibles and Christian teaching materials in Hebrew and Russian to make God’s Word more accessible to people in Israel and immigrants from the former Soviet Union.
- Together with our GOD TV viewers, we have supported Reach Initiative International, who serve and offer comfort to Holocaust survivors.
“One of my greatest joys to is being able to hand a check to amazing ministries and organizations that are helping people,” said GOD TV’s Regional Director for Israel, Ron Cantor. “Our viewers from around the world are making a difference in the Land of Israel.”
“God’s Word promises us that if we bless Israel, we shall be blessed and already we see the fruit,” said Ward Simpson, We want to see revival come to the nations, we also want to see the nations revived in their support of Zion.”
There are many ways to bless Israel including a visit to the Land of the Bible. Israel thrives on tourism and offers a very warm welcome to pilgrims of all denominations. GOD TV has often taken tours to Israel over the years. Our most recent tour being our Arise Zion Israel Tour to celebrate 70th Anniversary of the modern State of Israel, which as prophesied, became a nation in a day, in 1948.
Why Bless Israel?
God’s Word is specific about how Christians should treat the Jewish people and pray for the Middle East:
- “For if the Gentiles have shared in the Jews’ spiritual blessings, they owe it to the Jews to share with them their material blessings.” (Romans 15:27).
- “I will bless those who bless you, and whoever curses you I will curse, and all peoples on earth will be blessed through you.” (Genesis 12:1-3).
- “For Zion’s sake I will not keep silent, for Jerusalem’s sake I will not remain quiet, till her vindication shines out like the dawn, her salvation like a blazing torch.” (Isaiah 62:1).
- “Pray for the peace of Jerusalem: May those who love you be secure. May there be peace within your walls and security within your citadels.” (Psalm 122: 6-9).
- “I have posted watchmen on your walls, Jerusalem; they will never be silent day or night. You who call on the Lord, give yourselves no rest and give Him no rest till He establishes Jerusalem and makes her the praise of the earth. (Isaiah 62:6-7).
Israel-Focused Series on GOD TV
If you’d like to know more about the importance of the Jewish roots of the Christian faith and God’s central role for Israel in these Last Days we encourage you to watch the following series:
- Out of Zion – A daily devotional from Israel with Ron Cantor who helps viewers discover the Land of the Bible, its historic sites and explains Scripture from a Jewish perspective.
- Jewish Voice – Rabbi Jonathan Bernis, founder of Jewish Voice Ministries shares valuable insights into the Jewish roots of Christianity.
- Roots and Reflections – A fascinating magazine series about Israel and Middle Eastern culture hosted by the founder of Vision for Israel and the Joseph Storehouse, Barry Segal.
- Discovering The Jewish Jesus – Messianic Rabbi KA Schneider looks at how the Old and New Testaments are integrated, building faith and changing viewer’s lives.
Thank you, GOD TV family for blessing Israel
Let’s continue to speak up for the Jewish people and pray for the Peace of Jerusalem. Let’s continue to be Watchmen on the Walls who give ourselves no rest until Jerusalem is established as the praise of the earth.