GOD TV family we are calling on you to join us in prayer for our ministry partner and friend, Jonathan Bernis. Jonathan suffered a medical emergency one week ago. and remains in critical condition in intensive care.
Areas of Concern and Prayer Points:
- Jonathan’s digestive system, which needs to awaken to process out the toxins remaining in his body from the internal bleeding, is still asleep. His G.I. tract must reawaken in order for Jonathan to be able to fully wake up and be ‘back with us.’ Pray Jonathan’s digestive system wakes up and process out all toxins!
- Jonathan may have an infection, though doctors can not yet be sure. He is being treated with heavy antibiotics but please pray the Lord helps Jonathan beat any infection which may be present in his body so he can continue the recovery process.
- Jonathan’s liver function was declining in recent days prior to this medical emergency, and, while we are asking the Lord for a miraculous touch unto the restoration and healing of Jonathan’s liver, his liver currently remains in a very compromised condition. Pray the Lord sustains and heals Jonathan’s liver as he and Elisangela work with doctors in the coming days (once
- Jonathan is fully awake) to determine the best path to fully address his liver illness. To be abundantly clear, Jonathan having a healthy functioning liver is essential to his life and well-being in the years to come. Please pray with us!
- We are believing Jonathan will fully wake up in the coming days barring any complications, and we look forward to sharing this good news with you when it happens. Beyond that, pray for strength, patience, and wisdom for Jonathan, Elisangela, the family, and their support team as Jonathan will need to regain strength and health in order to take the next steps.
- Please pray also for his wife Elisangela, for shalom, comfort, and especially restorative rest even as she remains by Jonathan’s side in the hospital many hours of the day and night.
“Thank you once again for standing with our friend, our brother, and one of the fearless leaders in the Messianic Jewish Movement, Jonathan, in his greatest hour of need. We remain full of faith that the Lord will bring Jonathan through this in a way that Jonathan and his family will have a great testimony to share and will be well prepared and strengthened for the additional assignments the Lord has for Jonathan and those he leads.” -Ezra Benjamin for the Bernis family & the JVMI Leadership Team
GOD TV family, let’s continue to pray an contend TOGETHER!