We live in a world where we want everything quickly. Some call us the “microwave generation”. We have social media, the Internet, online deliveries, and everything at our fingertips. We have a need for speed, hence we can order online, get it delivered anywhere we want, or pick up in the store within 1 hour. The demand for things can sometimes outweigh the supply and there is a huge amount of pressure put on each and every one of us to produce the best we can with a spirit of excellence.
We tend to forget what we have and to celebrate it, instead we complain about what we do not have. Amazingly, when we nurture and get into the habit of maximising what we have in our hands, counting our blessings we will be more satisfied, happier, and at peace. Right now look at your hands, let us do a little visualisation exercise, for as you see it, you can have it, see ability, see skills, see abundance, see victory, see knowledge, and of course see no boundaries.
Blessings come in all forms
They consist of what we have and the benefits, the good things given to us by the Lord (see Psalms 103:2). “Before He formed us in our mother’s womb He knew us and we are special to Him.” (Jeremiah 1:5)
We are equipped, enabled, and empowered to do all things through Jesus who gives us the ability and resources to do so. God has all things ready for us, provision has been made for us to fulfill destiny. “It is finished!” (John 19:30)
Remember as we live in His Presence, all our needs are supplied: healing, health, wisdom, success, and prosperity. We might need to adjust our view a bit from lack to abundance, from negative to positive, from bad to good and so on. The fact that you are reading this today is already a blessing and a testimony, this means you are alive.
Write your blessings down
Count your blessings and write them down in your journal remember these truths:
- God’s supply is endless and limitless. “He will supply all our needs from His glorious riches, which have been given to us in Christ Jesus.” (Philippians 4:19) Yes, this is true, the supply will never be broken or lacking, hold on to the truth for we have exactly what God says we have.
- You are never alone all the days of your life. God has assured us that “He will never leave us, He will never forsake us.” (Joshua 1:5) He never changes. Jesus is the same yesterday, today and forever (see Hebrews 13:8). We serve an unchanging God and He loves us.
- There is greatness in us. By now, you may have realised that I love visualisation exercises, look at the list of power connections inside of you and see that He is on your side (see Psalm 118:6). God lives in you. Jesus lives in you. The Holy Spirit: your Helper, Counsellor, Guide and Friend lives in you, The Greater One lives in you.
There is Resurrection Power in you. The Creator of the Universe lives in you. The Mighty Power lives in you. As I am writing this revelation, I am excited, I feel empowered by faith, and strong in this Power Connection, this Mighty Power. I know “we can do everything through Christ, who gives us strength.” (Philippians 4:13)
- You have another chance today to break free, break out of restrictions, traps of the enemy and bondages. “This is the day that the Lord has made. We will rejoice and be glad in it.” (Psalm118:24) Let us embrace the joy and peace from our Father.
As we are faced with these challenges and troubles, which by the way does not belong to us, we are going to be refined. “See, I have refined you, though not as silver; I have tested you in the furnace of affliction.” (Isaiah 48:10) “Count it as a blessing, count it as great joy for as we go through these troubles our faith is being tested and our endurance will have a chance to grow. So let it grow, for when your endurance is fully developed, you will be perfect and complete, needing nothing.” (James 1:2-4)
- Jesus said to His disciples in John 16:13 that “here on earth you will have trials and sorrows. But take heart, because I have overcome the world.” Dear believer, be encouraged, be inspired, be transformed for Jesus lives in us and we can overcome the world too.
Dear believer, we are unstoppable for the power connection inside of us fuels us to face every day with the mind of victory, success, and no limits. Counting your blessings by writing them down, reading them aloud, this exercise will build your faith, enlighten your eyes of understanding and lift your spirit knowing that you are living as an overcomer and more than a conqueror in Christ who loves us (see Romans 8:37).
Believe, be inspired, transformed and be like Christ!