Become a Kingdom Seeker and Don’t Worry
While praying for God’s will for 2018 He gave me a word especially for GOD TV’s viewers and readers! He told me to encourage you not to worry, but instead to seek first His Kingdom. The Lord also instructed me to share 10 Ways to Become a Kingdom Seeker.
God loves you so much. He knows everything you need and He will supply your needs according to His riches in glory. (Philippians 4:19). He just wants you to have faith, to hold on and take Him at His Word. God says to you, “Do not worry, because I am going to take care of you!” Moreover, he wants to replace worry in our lives by challenging us to seek His Kingdom. Here are some ways you can achieve this.
10 Ways to Become a Kingdom Seeker
- Submit yourself to the King. Just say ‘Yes’ to God and be willing to serve Him with your gifts and talents. The more you use your gifts the more God will use you. The more you are a blessing, the more God will bless you.
- Do the will of the King. Be about your Father’s business. Show people the love of God this year.
- Make Christ the King your first priority. Whatever decisions you make this year, ask yourself how they will affect your relationship with Jesus.
- Be a model citizen. Live righteously. Live out what the Word of God says. An unbelieving world finds it unbelievable that a Christian would confess Jesus with their lips but deny Him with their lifestyle. Don’t be a hypocrite, shine for Jesus.
- Be faithful and obedient to the King. God is not looking for what you know, He is looking for your loyalty.
- Study the King’s Word and Laws. Do your daily devotions. Read the Bible, it’s life-giving. You can’t survive as a believer without reading God’s Word.
- Spend time with the King. Talk to God as a friend. He wants to spend time with you. He wants to have a relationship with you. That’s why He encourages you not to worry.
- Dress like a citizen. Read Ephesians 6 and put on the full armor of God so that you can stand against anything that may come your way this year.
- Act like a citizen. Bear much fruit for God in 2018. The fruit of the spirit are: Love, Joy, Peace, Long Suffering, Gentleness, Goodness, Faith, Temperance, and Meekness. Let the people around you enjoy the fruit of your life. A tree does not produce for itself but for others to taste and see that God is good.
- Support the Kingdom of God financially. Everything you give to God does not go unnoticed. You can become a media missionary by supporting GOD TV and start your year right by being a blessing to Israel. We at GOD TV are grateful to all who support us in making new programming and helping us to take it around the world.
God took me to Matthew 6;25-34 because He wants to remind you that you are valuable to Him and that He is your Father. Therefore there is no need for you to worry. Friend, worry will not change anything, it will only make things worse. I encourage you therefore to meditate on these words.
Do Not Worry
“Do not worry about your life, what you will eat or what you will drink; nor about your body, what you will put on. Is not life more than food and the body more than clothing? Look at the birds of the air, for they neither sow nor reap nor gather into barns; yet your heavenly Father feeds them. Are you not of more value than they? Which of you by worrying can add one cubit to his stature?
“So why do you worry about clothing? Consider the lilies of the field, how they grow: they neither toil nor spin; and yet I say to you that even Solomon in all his glory was not arrayed like one of these. Now if God so clothes the grass of the field, which today is, and tomorrow is thrown into the oven, will He not much more clothe you, O you of little faith?
“Therefore do not worry, saying, ‘What shall we eat?’ or ‘What shall we drink?’ or ‘What shall we wear?’ For after all these things the Gentiles seek. For your heavenly Father knows that you need all these things. But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added to you. Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about its own things.” (Matthew 6;25-34)
God has your back, He knows you by name.
That’s the word of the Lord for you dear friend. I know life is complicated. I know there are those who have to deal with sickness or other difficulties. Perhaps you don’t know how you are going to make it. The Lord says, do not to worry. He has your back. He knows you by name. I pray God’s hedge of protection around you and your family. We know trials and difficulties may come but we thank God for His Word that we shouldn’t worry. I pray the Lord will bless you and your family with provision, health, and strength.