- Whatever happens, we need God. Oftentimes, only when we come to the point when we lose everything do we realize how much we need God in our lives. Now, acknowledge that you need Him not only in bad times but also in good times. Because we are nothing apart from Him.
- Save money. This global pandemic opened our eyes to the reality that we can never be sure of what tomorrow may bring. That’s why we should learn to be good stewards of God’s blessings.
- Be responsible. Learn to take care of not just yourself but your community as well. Be a blessing to others.
- Instead of ranting on social media because of the government, PRAY because God listens. Ranting and complaining only adds fuel to the fire. Choose to pray instead.
- Be closer to God. Choose God every day no matter what happens.
- Everything is temporary. We should realize by now that everything in this world is fleeting, even life. We cannot bring anything into eternity but our souls.
- One prayer can change everything. Faith can move mountains!
- In the end, only God saves. Only Him, nothing, and no one else.
Verse Of The Day
Colossians 1:16-17, “For by Him all things were created, in heaven and on earth, visible and invisible, whether thrones or dominions or rulers or authorities—all things were created through Him and for Him. And He is before all things, and in Him, all things hold together.”