These are perilous and unprecedented days that we have been facing for the past three months and more. The world has been forced to change and come out of our comfort zones whether we like it or not. We have to adapt to a new way of thinking and living as we face and fight another invisible enemy, COVID-19. Before, we were on alert for the thief. The devil who kills, steals and destroy, but now we face two real invisible NOT invincible enemies. These invisible enemies are temporary and already defeated. We need to renew our strength in the Lord to fight and face them.
What Can We Do To Renew Our Strength In The Lord?
David had awesome words of encouragement when he was rescued from his enemies and Saul in 2 Samuel 22:30, “in God’s strength I can crush an army, with my God I can scale any wall.” In God’s strength we are refined, refreshed, revived and renewed to crush, overcome and overpower the devil, COVID-19 and any other obstacles in our way.
Remember, we are not alone, we have formed an impenetrable and absolute partnership with the God of the Universe, the One who sees and knows everything and the God who is able through His mighty power within us to accomplish infinitely more than we might ask or think (Ephesians 3:20).
The revelation of His truth encourages us, for we have victory in His strength and with Him. As we fight back, here are 10 things we can do to stand firm in His victory as we come out of the wilderness experience, walk through the Red Sea and rest in the Promised Land, rest in His Presence.
- Put God and His kingdom first and He will provide all we need from His unlimited resources.
- Allow the Holy Spirit to lead us and guide us into all Truth.
- Be a doer of the Word.
- Use the Word in every and all circumstances.
- Fast and pray.
- Assert your identity in Christ.
- Have faith in what God will do and has already done for you.
- Trust in every Word of God for it will never fail, and it is NOT a lie.
- Worship and serve only the Lord your God.
- Trust and learn His promises to revive, renew and restore.
Read More From Nicole: Storms Of Life – How To Calm Them