I’ve Been Asking Myself Key Questions My Whole Life
Lying on my bed I recollect those days of my teenage life, wherein searching for my prince charming seemed the most important thing to ever do!
- How he would he be?
- Where would he be?
Entitling it to be the true form of Love! “Sacha Pyaar” as they would call it in serials (Indian soap operas). This would be a question in almost everyone’s mind!
Growing through my childhood looking at people who were kind and righteous always made me wonder how could I be righteous when I couldn’t even find myself.. questions in my mind always came knocking at my doors:
- Who am I!?
- What’s the purpose of my life?
- I am going to live life all alone without guidance?
As I left my homely abode to enter the portals of my professional college fears gripped my soul as I felt orphaned all alone!
- How do I act in a particular situation?
- Will I able to guide my friends like my other righteous friends?
Oh, how I envied them. I had a low sense of self-esteem in those days, with all hopes down the drains!
But then something happened…
The Lord came into my life with a bang! Bringing purpose, He became my righteous father. He brought a variety of shades of different colors in my life; gifting me a victorious identity. He gave me paths to walk on, He counseled me to counsel my friends, He taught me the difference between confidence and overconfidence, and He then built my boat.
He is the true lover..but why do I say so?
- It’s because He loves our soul like no other.
- He reaches the depths of our heart like no other.
- He has planned a life of greatness and a path of greatness.
- He knows our moves.
- He knows the very next step we will take.
- He knows the words that we would utter.
- He brings blessing in our platter.
- He is the restorer of our souls and intends to bring us safely home protecting us through this tempest!
I urge all my brothers and sisters in Christ to know Him better in order to know yourself better. I am sure that there is a confused soul out there who was and is in a situation as I was. We are all are humans who need a true substance to believe in to build a foundation of our being and self-worth! But in this world of confusion, there are far too many things that can distract us and far too many lies to which we succumb easily! Break the chain and know your purpose. You have been paid for with a price! Let’s not just walk meanderingly through life without paths! Let the light, the true lover of our soul guide our hearts! He loves us and will definitely bring us from glory to glory. Know Him now! For the lover of your soul knows you through and through!
Let’s dwell in His house forever and forever. Amen.