Watch this powerful teaching and learn more about God’s design for relationships and loving yourself. You may have experienced pain from them, but you are called too them!
Matthew 22:34-39 – “Hearing that Jesus had silenced the Sadducees, the Pharisees got together. 35 One of them, an expert in the law, tested him with this question: 36 “Teacher, which is the greatest commandment in the Law?”
37 Jesus replied: “‘Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.’ 38 This is the first and greatest commandment. 39 And the second is like it: ‘Love your neighbor as yourself.’ 40 All the Law and the Prophets hang on these two commandments.”
- How would you describe your connect with God?
- How would you describe your connection with others?
- Have you nurtured or neglected your relationship with yourself? Why?
- What is one way you be loving yourself well?
- What is the conversation you are having with yourself about yourself?
- How do you talk to yourself on a daily basis?
- Do you build yourself up or tear yourself down? Why?
Read more of the GOD TV blog here
Watch GOD TV here