Australian worship leader, Roma Waterman, shares five tips on how to enjoy this Christmas season.
In a Christmas special episode of Standing Together with hosts Claire Worth and Emma Abbott, Roma Waterman shares her thoughts about this Christmas season. This year has been a difficult year for most of us we are still recovering from the pandemic.
“I think this year, in particular, there’s been so much change, there’s been so many of us around the world out of routine because of what’s been happening in the world. I think what it can do is sometimes it will allow making you look forward to Christmas or they might be a little bit of anxiety,” Roma said.
However, it is still a season to be jolly because the goodness of God has never changed. Roma has some tips for everyone that can help us enjoy this Christmas season more. These can also help us see the goodness of God and just be thankful for everything that He has done.
These five tips are:
- Thinking about other people, blessing other people.
- Naming three beautiful smells or sounds of the holiday season.
- Remembering something delightful from a holiday season from the past.
- Creating a special time where you just light a candle, you have a cup of tea, and then you just sit down and you thank God for three things
- Write down three words you hope or describe the year ahead.
Let this season be a reminder for every one of the blessings that God has prepared for all of us for the year 2022. There is hope no matter what we’ve been through and His goodness and faithfulness will never change.
“One thing I love about Jesus and one thing I love about being a Christian is no matter what’s been before, there’s always hope.”
Read also: Fight The Urge To Constantly Get Offended
Grow closer to God daily by getting exclusive video teachings on God Today!
Reference: GOD TV