Vision Week coming up on GOD TV
Since GOD TV started in 1995, our amazing partners have been running an extraordinary race with us. However, we are far from the finish line! As Vision Week airs LIVE in November, we want to update you on our ongoing progress and envision you for ‘a new era of GOD TV.’
Habakkuk 2:2 instructs us to “Write the vision and make it plain… that he (or she) may run who reads it”. For this reason, our CEO, Ward Simpson, Regional Directors and special guests will be gathering in Orlando for Vision Week. During this time, we will identify key principles about the importance of having a vision. This is vital for each believer as Scripture tells us that we perish without one. It’s equally important for a ministry to have a vision and we want to present you with all our latest news as we envision the GOD TV family concerning the many exciting things that lie ahead.
Hebrews 12:1 talks about the ‘Race of Faith’. It says: “Therefore… since we are surrounded by so great a cloud of witnesses, let us lay aside every weight… and let us run with endurance the race that is set before us,” Many heroes of the faith, both past and present, have been cheering us on and we cannot let them down. We have to keep running with perseverance until we accomplish all God has called this ministry to do.
First and foremost, our vision is to complete our part in the Great Commission. We are on a mission to bring many more souls into God’s Kingdom. Furthermore, we want to see whole families serving God, communities transformed and nations impacted with the Gospel. Jesus brings abundant life, He sets the captives free and heals the sick. We want to see all our viewers walk in the abundance God has for them. If you can run with such a vision, don’t miss Vision Week, LIVE from November 2-5.
Guests who will enlarge your vision
Co-hosted by Ward and Mark Chironna, Vision Week will include messages from several fresh new voices to GOD TV as well as some of our most popular speakers.
- On November 2 you will hear from Bishop David Evans and Bishop Tony Miller. David leads Bethany Church and is the author of Healed Without Scars and Dare To Be A Man. Tony leads The Gate Church and Destiny Network and has trained many pastors.
- Bishop Michael Pitts and Bishop Joseph Garlington are our guests on November 3. Michael leads the Cornerstone Global Network and Joseph is the leader of Covenant Church of Pittsburgh.
- On November 4 our viewers will hear from Marlin Reed of The River Church in Southfield, Michigan and Donna Schambach. Donna is the daughter of the late RW Schambach, the fiery evangelist she ministered alongside. She is also the co-author with her father of The Anointing for Miracles: How to Partner with God’s Supernatural Power.
- Mark Chironna and Patricia King will feature on November 5. Mark leads The Church on the Living Edge and is the author of Life Quest – Navigating the Gap Between Your Current Reality and Your Future Destiny. Patricia King is the founder of Xtreme Prophetic. She hosts Everlasting Love on GOD TV weekly as well as the Women on the Frontlines conferences.
Tune in and be inspired as we talk vision. GOD TV’s Regional Directors will also be sharing all God has done in their regions and you will see many testimonies of how He has intervened in people’s lives through media.
Vision Week 2017
After 22 years of rapid growth, GOD TV continues to seek new distribution opportunities in order to share the Gospel with the largest possible audience. As you watch Vision Week you will hear about exciting projects such as:
- Our launch of GOD TV across South America. We cannot wait for GOD TV Latino to take to the airwaves reaching a vast new continent for us that previously has only been able to access our programming via the Internet.
- Expanding GOD TV’s commitment to Israel.
- A major revamp of our digital and online content to better reach the millennial generation.
- Supporting believers in China with content in their own language and staff on the ground.
Join us for our first ever Vision Week
This is our first Visions Week and we know you are going to find it a great blessing. Moreover, we trust you are filled with renewed vision in your personal life and in your ministry calling. We so appreciate all who are running the race with us, with endurance!
“At GOD TV we see divine appointments and God-ordained connections regularly. But our greatest encouragement of all is the faithfulness of our partners,” said Ward Simpson. “They remain steadfast to the mission and vision and we are thankful for their every word of encouragement and every gift received.”
If you would like to help us run further and be part of our far-reaching vision, click to give to GOD TV.