The Bible teaches us in Proverbs 18:21 that the “power of life and death” is in our tongue! This means that God has given us the ability to speak words of life or death to our situation, circumstances, and environment. In shoort, this is especially important as we experience the effects of coronavirus across the globe.
As believers, it’s time we use our words to speak life over our neighborhoods, cities, countries, and world. Join the Body of Christ in making these declarations written by Steve Backlund of Igniting Hope Ministries today:
1. My prayers are powerful and effective
James 5:16 – “...The prayer of a righteous person is powerful and effective.Therefore confess your sins to each other and pray for each other so that you may be healed. The prayer of a righteous person is powerful and effective.”
2. God richly supplies all my needs
Philippians 4:19 – “And my God will meet all your needs according to the riches of his glory in Christ Jesus.”
3. I walk in ever-increasing health
Psalm 103:1-3 – “Praise the Lord, my soul; all my inmost being, praise his holy name. Praise the Lord, my soul,
and forget not all his benefits—who forgives all your sins and heals all your diseases…”
Isaiah 53:5 – “But He was pierced for our transgressions, He was crushed for our iniquities; the punishment that brought us peace was on Him, and by His wounds we are healed.”
4. I live under supernatural protection
Psalm 91:1-2 – “Whoever dwells in the shelter of the Most High will rest in the shadow of the Almighty. I will say of the Lord, “He is my refuge and my fortress, my God, in whom I trust.”
5. Angels are carrying out the Word of God on my behalf
Psalm 103:20 – “Praise the Lord, you His angels, you mighty ones who do His bidding, who obey His word.”
6. All attacks that were headed my way are diverted right now by angelic protection in Jesus’ name
Psalm 91:3-5 – “Surely He will save you from the fowler’s snare and from the deadly pestilence. He will cover you with His feathers, and under His wings you will find refuge; His faithfulness will be your shield and rampart. You will not fear the terror of night, nor the arrow that flies by day,”
7. I declare peace over the raging waters in my mind, emotions, body, and family. I say, “Peace, be still” to each of these areas of my life
Mark 4:39 – “He got up, rebuked the wind and said to the waves, “Quiet! Be still!” Then the wind died down and it was completely calm.”
8. I speak to every mountain of discouragement, stress, depression, and lack, and cast it into the sea in Jesus’ name
Mark 11:22-24 – “Have faith in God,” Jesus answered. “Truly I tell you, if anyone says to this mountain, ‘Go, throw yourself into the sea,’ and does not doubt in their heart but believes that what they say will happen, it will be done for them. Therefore I tell you, whatever you ask for in prayer, believe that you have received it, and it will be yours.”
You’ve Got This!
9. I speak to this day, and I call you blessed. I declare I serve a mighty God who today will do exceedingly and abundantly beyond all that I can ask or think.
Ephesians 3:20 – “Now to him who is able to do immeasurably more than all we ask or imagine, according to his power that is at work within us,”
10. I expect that today will be the best day of my life spiritually, emotionally, relationally, and financially in Jesus’ name.
Romans 15:13 – “May the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace as you trust in Him, so that you may overflow with hope by the power of the Holy Spirit.”
Standing On The Promise Of God
Matthew 18:19 – “Again, truly I tell you that if two of you on earth agree about anything they ask for, it will be done for them by my Father in heaven.”
Let’s join together as the Body of Christ and continue to declare the truth of Heaven over the earth. It’s time to rise up and live our lives as believing believers!
Read also: God Cares About The Desires of Your Heart!
SUBSCRIBE TO OUR DAILY DEVOTIONAL
Start your day together with God and the GOD TV team. Get a daily devotional and encouraging 2-3minute video direct to your inbox.Join today